Union Authorization Card Instructions
- Fill in Contact Information & Additional Information
- Enter full name in “Membership Application” and “Payroll Deduction Application” (there will be no payroll deduction until we win our first contract).
- You have the option to contribute to Worker’s United political action campaign. If you do not wish to contribute, you may leave the rest of the form blank and select “Submit” at the bottom of the page.
- That’s it!
- All Laney Graduate School PhD students who support a union should sign a card (JD, MD, MA, MPH, MBA, MDiv, etc. students interested in supporting the union should please fill out this virtual form)
- All cards will be kept confidential with regard to Emory
- All international students have a legal right to join a union and no one’s immigration status will ever be disclosed by the union
- Union dues will not go into effect until we win our first contract. Our eventual dues will likely be between 1-2.5% of our stipends.